Date:      Tue, 23 May 2000 17:59:03 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kg@dccnet.com>
Cc:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: tun0: Warning: CHAP 0x81 not supported

> I believe that I found that the specs for MS Chap are not available, therefore I
> assumed that it was an incompatibility with there product created the error.  I
> posted a couple of questions to see if it was possible, without a response back.

I think they're available in the developr/rfc directory on M$ ftp site,
but from what I can tell, most of M$ attempts at standards get rejected
by the IETF because of built in kludges...

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>