Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 1997 10:27:11 -0800
From:      erich@powerwareintl.com (Eric Harley)
To:        Chaz <cmccants@chaz.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cheap and good network cards

At 11:01 PM 1/24/97, Chaz wrote:
>Can anyone say.... "packet loss"?
>Spend the few extra bucks, you be a happier person in the long run.

Im a starving high school student so I didn't have a choice. I picked up a
NE2000 Compatible card at a swap meet for 15 dollars and it works! It has
never failed in the year and a half that I have had it and the thing that
really surprises me is that I hardly ever get any packet loss at all!

                                     Eric
Eric Harley, VP Information Systems & CIO
Powerware International
http://www.powerwareintl.com/

Email:  eric.harley@powerwareintl.com
Web:    http://www.powerwareintl.com/staff/erich/