Date:      Fri, 04 Oct 2002 20:00:41 +0200
From:      Andre Oppermann <oppermann@pipeline.ch>
To:        Lars Eggert <larse@ISI.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone T/TCP?

Lars Eggert wrote:

> Andre Oppermann wrote:
> > Does someone actually use T/TCP in any application or does someone know
> > someone else using or having an application for it?
>
> I don't think it's in wide production use. For research purposes,
> however, it's quiet useful sometimes.
>
> Is is a candidate for removal from the tree?

I was stumbling over it because it covertly uses the fillers in the
rmx_metrics structure for its TAO counts.

But actually yes, I was thinking about axing it and decomplicating
a great deal of code. Anyway I can't axe it for myself cos I don't
have commit privilidges :-)

Considering JDP's comment it's not useful at all in an Internet
environment. So practically it doesn't matter if it's gone.

--
Andre