Date:      Sun, 8 Aug 1999 11:35:28 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/8654: SYSV options allow WINE to run, but Netscape fails afterward

This problem report refers to a problem which is linked to Linux
emulation and the SYSV options.  It is very old and much has been
done to the Linux emulation code; I will repaste the description
of the problem:

Description

   Upon compiling the kernel with the previously mentioned options,
   Netscape works fine until I start WINE.  Netscape then does not
   respond.  Even after I kill and restart Netscape, it will not work.

Does this remain a problem?  If not, I will close the PR.

Thanks,
--