Date:      Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:37:28 +0100
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        Yar Tikhiy <yar@comp.chem.msu.su>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>, Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@freebsd.org>, net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: if_bridge.ko requires INET6...

--nextPart1981435.rUc0fTjnFz

On Thursday 02 February 2006 13:43, Yar Tikhiy wrote:
> > This needs to be fixed in pf then.
>
> Max Laier and I discussed this issue once, and Max had concern
> over possible performance degradation that might result from
> calling pflog functions through pointers to be set by a separate
> pflog module.  We can skip touching the pf module in RELENG_6 for
> now and leave the issue to after 6.1-RELEASE is out.

I have convinced myself that we should really use a function pointer here. =
 I=20
will try to commit a sollution to HEAD over the weekend.  If you are MFC'in=
g=20
the changes *now*, I'd appreciate if you could spare out pf, but I am willi=
ng=20
to MFC the changes before 6.1 if testing goes well.

=2D-=20