Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 1998 17:59:34 +0100 (CET)
From:      Are Bryne <are.bryne@communique.no>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Are Bryne <are.bryne@communique.no>
Subject:   sio0 not found on a Compaq

[Please cc me, or answer directly, as I'm not on freebsd-hardware]
Hi,

I've got some problems with a Compaq LTE Elite 4/50CX. It's docked in a
Smartstation. The sio0 port is probed, but not found. The system is
FreeBSD-stable as of sometime in January.

When I give the flags 0x82 to sio0, I am told the following:
sio0: probe test 5 failed
sio0: probe test 8 failed

Otherwise, the port is configured with default values.

Hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Are Bryne
Communiqué DA				 Phone:        +47 22 44 33 99
Parkveien 51b				 E-mail:   admin@communique.no
N-0256 Oslo				 URL: http://www.communique.no