Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:30:33 -0300 (ART)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Rodrigo=20Costa?= <bacacosta@yahoo.com.br>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Partitions types supported

Hi. Iīm trying to install FreeBSD 4.3 at my system,
but I have a doubt about partitions creation. I have
to create one partition for Windows (primary), one for
Linux Swap (also primary), one for my files (FAT32,
can be extended) and one for linux (ext2, can be
extended too). What is FreeBSDīs native partition
type? Can I install it in an FAT or ext2 partition?
Could you help me to solve this problem? Which
partitions you advise me to create?

I hope Iīve sent this mail to correct adress. If not,
please tell me what adress to use.

          Thanks for your cooperation,
                Rodrigo M. Costa