Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:12:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marc <marc@shell.mv.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommends for VoIP handset to use with 5.3 on laptop?

Hello -

I'd like to be able to use VoIP to make in and outbound calls, via a
laptop running FreeBSD 5.3. Can anyone make recommendations for devices
that can be used for this purpose?

For example, I have an i300 handset (keypad, ear speaker and mic) that
works under Windows/XP. It is a USB device. Are there similar devices that
work with skype or some other software package that people can recommend?

Please include me directly in responses, as I am not a subscriber to this
mailing list.

Thanks in advance - Marc