Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 1998 20:14:38 -0500
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Paolo Di Francesco" <paipai@tin.it>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Read this...

"Paolo Di Francesco" wrote in message ID
<19981210011112.EMA26585.fep01-svc@winworkstation>:
> 1) I haven't any Sun Hardware. I'm a student and I cannot pay 3000$ for a
>    Sun Ultra5, only to "play" with it.

Curiosity begs me to ask why you are so eager to work on a USparc port if you
neither have the hardware nor the funds to get the hardware? I can understand
people who have hardware around, or people who have a need for some hardware
which is better than PC and can buy some test hardware, but I can't readily
think of a reason why I'd be so eager to port to hardware I don't have nor
can't afford.

Gary