Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:05:16 -0300
From:      "Conrado Vardanega" <cvspam@ig.com.br>
To:        "Nathan Mace" <nmace85@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cvsuping stable

If you want to fetch the 4.4-RELEASE branch, set the line as follows:

*default release=cvs tag=RELEASE_4_3_0_RELEASE

Setting it to RELENG_4_3 you won't get the RELEASE, but will fetch only
security patches instead.

For more information on this, checkout the FreeBSD Handbook:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html

[]s,
Conrado