Date:      Sat, 15 Aug 2015 09:55:10 -0500
From:      Brandon J. Wandersee <brandon.wandersee@gmail.com>
To:        "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions !!!! <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Firefox question

William A. Mahaffey III writes:

> NetBSD-users list is full of posts about Firefox v40.<whatever>
> apparently being a bit flaky. I did a 'pkg version -vRL=' this A.M. & it
> listed Firefox 40.0_4,1 as upgrade candidate (I'm on 39.0,1 now). Has
> anyone tried the newer FF ? Any issues :-) ? I use FF mucho for
> browsing, don't need any foul-ups, so fess up :-) !!!! TIA & have a nice
> weekend.

It works just fine for me, but you only have to go back three days in this
mailing list to see a thread for people having some trouble. There's
supposedly a workaround, but again, I haven't had need to try it
out. You might want to hold back for now.

   		      :: Brandon Wandersee ::
                  :: brandon.wandersee@gmail.com ::
'A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
fools.'
                            			- Douglas Adams