Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2002 02:16:55 UT
From:      "leegold" <leegold@fastmail.fm>
To:        "Scott Corey" <scott@bsdprophet.org>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fbsd 4.7 - where is XF86Setup ?

Scott,
Here's a quote from X's home page:

  "The XF86Setup utility is currently not usable, but work is
   continuing in this area."

I'm not making this up, here's the link - do a search on the web pg. for
XF86Setup
and you'll find the quote.

http://www.xfree86.org/4.2.0/RELNOTES4.html#12

Have you tried the 4.7 install? I got an unofficial 4-cd bundle from
a reputable vendor- XF86Setup is not there. Try a 4.7 install. I could
be wrong but I don't think so.

Lee

http://fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?