Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:38:36 -0700 (MST)
From:      Colin Eric Johnson <colinj@cs.unm.edu>
To:        Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The meaning of "All"

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Rich Morin wrote:

> At 1:14 PM -0500 2/26/01, Bob K wrote:
> >I think you're meant to hit space instead of return for that option.
>
> I think I tried that one time, as well (SIGH).

	I ran into the same problem with my last install and it is the
space bar that you are meant to press there. It should select everything
in the menu, it worked on my box, once I had it figured out.

Colin E. Johnson | colinj@unm.edu | http://www.unm.edu/~colinj/
Dumbfounding Question 1: Someone once asked me if I could answer a question
without telling a story. I couldn't imagine an answer that wasn't a story.