Date:      Thu, 5 May 2016 11:56:25 +0200
From:      Mathe Eliel <elimek2@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How can I release freebsd with apache php application files?

 am happy to come to this great community of developers. I have a concern
on releasing freebsd. I am making an application in php and html that
interfaces some other applications on freebsd. Now I made a release by some
commands provided by FreeBSD like make buildworld, make release, ... then I
got the files: .iso and .img . Now, when I installed them, the php files
that were written in the first system were not found and the /usr/local
directory was empty. How can I release FreeBSD thus I may find all the
files I added and all the ports or packages I downloaded? I was inspired by
pfsense which is a fork of FreeBSD. Thank you very much.