Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:22:10 -0700
From:      "Clue Barnard" <clue4sho@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   An extra income that works

I wanted to leave you a quick message about a great new place I found =
online that teaches you how to build a long term income online. If you=
 ever wanted to build an internet business, work from home, or just ma=
ke some extra money on the internet this place can really help you. Un=
like other programs online, they really care about their members and i=
t is very inexpensive to get started. I always wanted to find a great =
place like this and now that I have found it I wanted you to know abou=
t it. Just go here to check it out for yourself: https://securepage.in=
fusionsoft.com/go/iia/iia678/ <https://securepage.infusionsoft.com/go/=
iia/iia678/>=20