Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 22:11:35 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cd-write utility...

On Sun, 28 Jun 1998, Jean-Marc Zucconi wrote:

>  > I'm trying to use the CDwrite utility taht is in ports, and the interface
>  > looks great, except it is too long for my screen.  I have my "window" set
>  > such that it is small enough that most ppl complain about not being able
>  > to read it, yet if I go into the 'mkisofs' utility inside of cd-write, I
>  > can't see the bottom...where I *think* is the button to press to actually
>  > do the image?
>
>  > Anyone else have this problem, or is it just something I've setup wrong
>  > for cd-write itself?
>
> Run your X display in 1280x1024 (or use a virtual of that size) :-)
> but in any case you must be able to move the window so that the bottom
> become visible?

	I'm still working with an old 15" monitor :(  Need to upgrade it
one of these days when I can afford it...would it be possible to give a
scroll bar on the side of that window?  I don't imagine that everyone has
the capabilities of runnign 1280x1024, and this gives me one less reason
to have to boot in to Win95, and image there are others that feel similar
:)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org