Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2023 05:50:36 +0200
From:      Tomek CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
To:        Yuri <yuri@aetern.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 13.2-RELEASE Now Available

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 5:39=E2=80=AFAM Yuri wrote:
> Tomek CEDRO wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 11, 2023 at 6:48=E2=80=AFAM Colin Percival wrote:
> >>    Date: April 11, 2023
> >>    The FreeBSD Release Engineering Team is pleased to announce the
> >>    availability of FreeBSD 13.2-RELEASE. This is the third release of =
the
> >>    stable/13 branch.
> >
> > Okay, here we go on 13.1-RELEASE-p6 with freebsd-update upgrade -r
> > 13.2-RELEASE :-)
> > I can see that some files are gone in 13.2:
> > /etc/disktab - I still use floppies!! :-P
> > /etc/services - that was kind of handy cheatsheet for services ports..
> > is there a replacement?
> > /etc/rc.d/wpa_supplicant - is it moved to the port version? If so why
> > that config file is not moved to /usr/local/etc ? There may be some
> > configurations over there.
> > /etc/rc.d/zpool - I hope everything boots fine I have three zpools here=
 :-P

> All of the above files are still there for me (and are there on
> 14-CURRENT system), something must have gone wrong with your update?
> They are also in the src tree, and not listed in ObsoleteFiles.

Thanks for the confirmation Yuri.

I can still see the /etc/services on 13.2 but I cannot see the
/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf (nor /usr/local/erc/wpa_supplicant.conf) and
that usually stores my wifi connection settings on a laptop o_O

This is what freebsd-update told me to do in order to procees with the
upgrade.. is this supposed to be that way? :-P

--=20