Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:59:34 EDT
From:      "John Daniels" <jmd526@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sun's RFE - 1st place

1)How do I vote?

2) Let's get out the vote!  Messages and reminders should be sent to other
mailing lists and BSD websites.  Can someone (I'm just a newbie) send a
message to the other mailing lists with simple, easy instructions (with a
URL) so we can get the most votes possible? Are multiple votes OK?  One vote
per person? per url? per login to sun's developer site?

If we "win" just what does that mean?  How long (estimate?) before Sun would
start on/finish a port?

Does it help our chances that the Java porting team has made significant
progress on a native port?  Shouldn't this be made known to Sun?  (Oh, and
please don't forget to THANK the Java porting team for their work)

John