Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:56:01 EDT
From:      AlbrtNew@aol.com
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Choice of Version

I have two versions of Freebsd available - ' FreeBSD v 5.2 ' [which I got
with my copy of ' FreeBSD Handbook' ] and FreeBSD v 4.7, [which I was given - It
is a ' Linux Emporium ' copy ].

I am just about to embark on my FreeBSD ' experience ' * and would very much
appreciate any advice as to which version to start off with.

* for what it's worth, I am, perhaps, a little pressed for time since I
shan't see my 80th Birthday again - at least not until it comes round again.

cheers

a[albert] j n