Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 2021 01:46:05 +0200
From:      Michael Gmelin <freebsd@grem.de>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>, FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>

--Apple-Mail-56D42493-AF68-45FF-96E3-F846EA7C32C1

> On 6. Jun 2021, at 01:44, Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com> wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
>=20
>=20
>> On Sat, Jun 5, 2021, 5:29 PM Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.ed=
u> wrote:
>> On Sun, Jun 06, 2021 at 01:04:46AM +0200, Michael Gmelin wrote:
>> >=20
>> > p.s. If you go to https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo, click Fre=
eBSD-net and then "Archives from mailman=E2=80=99s time", you get to a list t=
hat brings you to https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/. So the o=
ld archives are still reachable that way. (I still find the docs.FreeBSD.org=
/mail page to be confusing).
>> >=20
>> >=20
>>=20
>> There isn't an "Archives from mailman's time" link on freebsd-numerics.
>>=20
>> Hundreds of emails from me are now gone or sufficiently hidden that
>> I cannot find them.  More importantly, Bruce Evans often replied
>> with reviews of libm patch's I sent the list.  Those reviews and
>> his detailed analysis of the libm code are now gone or sufficiently
>> hidded that I cannot find them.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Bapt was working on this stuff today. He said something about the archive r=
egenerating with the new software on IRC..=20
>=20

In the meantime, maybe this helps:

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-numerics/