Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 02:26:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      purebeef@shaw.wave.ca
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, Noemie Baron <nbuzaglo@mrs.com>, Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Subject:   Re: plush toys

On 30-Jul-98 Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> I think the subject of freebsd beefsteaks, freebsd carrots and freebsd
> condoms should probably be relegated to that list of "ideas who's time
> has simply not yet come." :-)
>
> - Jordan

        Jordan,

        Umm...the term "beefsteaks" sounds like comparing windoze to FreeBSD
with beefsteaks being=windoze!!

        As I said earlier.....it would be nice to have FreeBSD Filet Mignon's,
FreeBSD Rib Eye's and FreeBSD New York Steaks. Unfortunately there is no man
beef.

        Now for the Vegetarians (poor souls) we can have the FreeBSD Garden
Burger (hold the relish), and the FreeBSD vipw SoyaBurger. Of course all
products would come in the official FreeBSD box with that nifty little devil :-)

        We can certainly include Greg Lehey's The Complete FreeBSD and of
course a FreeBSD Coffee mug with a sizeable order.

        On the other hand, if cdrom.com gets an order for linux, by all means
please include a "beefsteak", just not a FreeBSD Steak.

Lanny

   -----          -----
        \        /
         \      /