Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 1996 13:11:25 +0100
From:      Andras Olah <olah@cs.utwente.nl>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPv6

On Tue, 27 Feb 1996 08:42:37 +0100, Ollivier Robert wrote:
> It seems that Rodney W. Grimes said:
> > Any one else out there working on IPV6 under FreeBSD?
>
> Francis Dupont,  the author of the  NetBSD stuff, is working on integrating
> in FreeBSD. I haven't looked at the NRL one yet.

I took a quick look at the IPng home page at
  http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/html/ipng-implementations.html
According to the info there Ipsilon is working on a FreeBSD-based
IPv6 router implementation.  The ftp site of Inria already has a
release of their IPv6 host code for FreeBSD 2.1R (explicitly stated
in the readme).

Andras