Date:      Fri, 05 Dec 1997 14:50:59 -0800
From:      Don Wilde <don@partsnow.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.ORG>, don@partsnow.com
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: RC5/64  Yehaa!  FreeBSD beats linux :-)

> Who makes a port so the client starts automatically at boot ?  :-)

I had my PPro run an rc.d script on boot, though since it's a FreeBSD
box it wasn't down unless I took it down :))) The client was quite happy
to come up that way. Got to admit though, I did it on trust because I
didn't see what the source code was before I did so. Before I play any
more Bovine games I'm going to know exactly what I'm unleashing on my
machine, especially programs I spawn from my init sequence. 8-0

> --
> Poul-Henning Kamp             FreeBSD coreteam member
> phk@FreeBSD.ORG               "Real hackers run -current on their laptop."

^^^^^^
hey, not fair. I would if it could drive my Compaq Concerto's way cool
pen. I've never been able to find out from Compaq what the driver looked
like. It's otherwise a generic 486DX, but I'd rather not give up my pen,
which is the ultimate painting tool.

--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *