Date:      Mon, 27 May 2002 14:52:21 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Surecom EP-428X \4B in Sony Vaio Z505S ...

Morning all ..

Just picked up one of the above cards for my laptop, since it was
substantially cheaper to do so then replace the cable for the onboard ...
according to the box, she works under Linux, so it doesn't appear to be
some "windows only' kinda card ...

I have my kernel compiled with pccard support, and have pccardd enabled
for boot ... when I insert/remove the card, the laptop hangs, so I've
modified my pccard.conf file so that it has the following based on some
information that I found on the web concerning this:

io 0x240-0x360
irq 3 10 11
memory 0xd0000 96k
debuglevel 4

Based on:

http://www.daemonnews.org/199909/pccard.html

I tried to run 'pccardc dumpcis' to get the info about the card, but it
just returned:

Configuration data for card in slot 0
Tuple #1, code = 0xff (Terminator), length = 0
1 slots found

Pointers on how to debug this further?

Thanks ...