Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2001 04:47:06 -0500
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freeBSD.Org>
Subject:   Mylex DAC960E support?

Hi all,

	Just wondering if anyone has seen fit to put together a driver for
the Mylex DAC960E yet.

	Yes, some of us out here still have these arcane little bits of
beautiful hardware, and want to put them to use.  From what I've seen
in doing searches on the main website, I'm out of luck as of October
2000.  Has this changed with the release of 4.2?  I'd really rather
have my file server running FreeBSD, not the experimental version of
Solaris 7 that I'm using right now.

	Thanks,

--- Andy