Date:      Tue, 09 Dec 1997 11:10:13 -0500
From:      Joe Mays <jfmays@launchpad.win.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please help make freebsd a supported platform for frontpage UNIX

I've just finished seeking a minor bit of help with
Microsoft on frontpage unix server extensions, and feel like
I've been told one too many times, "FreeBSD is not a
supported platform.  There is nothing I can do to help.  If
you would like to suggest that FreeBSD be a supported
platform go to http://www.microsoft.com/mswish".  I've done
so, and I wonder if it would have any impact if we could get
everyone on this list to request it.  Probably not, I
suppose, but it certainly can't hurt.  They already support
BSDI, so the software actually runs fine under FreeBSD, they
just won't support it.  I see no reason why BSDI and Linux
should be supported, and not FreeBSD.

Joe Mays