Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 1997 21:56:48 -0600 (CST)
From:      ds <ds@corinne.mac.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.1.6 floppy installation

Dear FreeBSD Hackers,

     I have enjoyed your wonderous OS on my computer for a long time.
I however have recently received a laptop running win95, seeing as though
the modem is pathedically slow, I am thinking of a floppy installation.
I have downloaded the series needed, but for some reason I cannot get the
FreeBSD installation program to recognize bin.?? files on a disk.  I have
tryed putting the bin.inf file on the first disk in the install series,
which didnt work.  Could you please explain to me how to correctly
construct FreeBSD installation disks? You guys really need to update your
FreeBSD handbook as you change your OS.

	Ok, thanks
	Ben.