Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 16:38:37 +0200 (METDST)
From:      Michal Przybylski <michalp@man.poznan.pl>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   atm problems

i've succesfully compiled 3.1 release kernel, with atm and altq support.
I'm using Fore PCA200 EPC network card
The device is detected by kernel as hfa0 and there is problem. Kernel
loads succesfully but shows the message (after detection of hfa0)
"microcode not loaded"
I've found that i need to use /sbin/fore_dnld program to load that
microcode, but where can i find that microcode? I've found some files with
'bin' extension, but none works. Fore_dnld seems to hang up.
What should i do to solve problem?
thanks

Michal Przybylski
Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center
Poland
email: michalp@man.poznan.pl
tel. +48601567947