Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:51:22 +0000
From:      Bruce Simpson <bms@incunabulum.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Poor situation with snmp support in FreeBSD

On 03/26/10 04:58, Alexander Bubnov wrote:
> Hello Harti and freebsd-net maillist!
> One more question please in scope of snmp topic. does bsnmp support master
> agentx mode?

I totally agree that would be a good way to go, but it's a case of
someone having time to sit down and finish things off properly.
(Unfortunately stuff on my plate mostly doesn't involve FreeBSD these
days...)

But agentx does have pluggability that other access modes don't, and it
is probably the right fix for other stuff I look at.