Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:48:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jonathan Smith <jonsmith@dragonstar.dhs.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Dan O'Connor" <dan@mostgraveconcern.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Previous Message on /etc/defaults

I'm going to drop the discussion.  You're busy telling me why your way is
best for me, when I'm saying it's fine, but not for me.  Rather than
listening and offering ideas, you're telling me why you are right.

I hate using Microsoft products because, among other reasons, Microsoft
tells me IE is right and hacks windows 2000 to disalow me from erasing it,
and hacks ie so you can't use it to download netscape.

*shrugs*

j.

--
Close your eyes.  Now forget what you see.  What do you feel? --
My heart. --  Come here. --  Your heart. --  See?  We're exactly the same.

	Jon Smith -- Senior Math Major @ Purdue