Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 2002 06:12:26 -0500
From:      "Richard Seaman, Jr." <dick@seaman.org>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Joel M. Baldwin" <qumqats@outel.org>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: natd core dumping with bus error

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 02:26:10AM -0700, Luigi Rizzo wrote:
> Could you clarify the problem ?
> I believe the problem appears when you _do_ use punch_fw,
> otherwise the modified code is never called.
>
> 	cheers
> 	luigi

I did not have punch_fw enabled when I encountered the problem.
I created a debug version of natd (but not libalias) and
saw that the bus error was in PunchFWHole.  Since I didn't have
a debug version of libalias, I can't tell you what line.

Perhaps PunchFWHole is being called when its not supposed to be,
with bad values?

--
Richard Seaman, Jr.        email:    dick@seaman.org
5182 N. Maple Lane         phone:    262-367-5450