Date:      Wed, 04 Sep 1996 15:26:10 +0200
From:      Sergei Barbarash <sgt@netmedia.net.il>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone try xfedor?

> > Recently I try to build xfedor (font editor) from X11R6 contrib
> > under FreeBSD-current + X11R6 + Xpm4 from ports.
> > When it comes and appearse working (i.e. I even can draw
> > inside it), I didn't see *ANY* texts in the buttons and text fields,
> > i.e. all text fields and buttons looks blank!
> > It is definitely not fonts problem,
> > I try with different fonts and with same effect.
> > Any hints?
> >
> > Andrey A. Chernov

xfedor is so old it was built only by using Xlib - without Xt: it hasn't been
developed yet, imagine it! Indeed, a nice artifact, but hardly useful today.
Sergei Barbarash <sgt@netmedia.net.il>  http://www.netmedia.net.il/sgt/
NetMedia International, System Administrator & Programmer =============
Office: +972-2-795860; Home: +972-2-664779 ============================