Date:      Sat, 1 May 2004 02:03:17 -0700
From:      "Mitch (bitblock)" <mitch@bitblock.com>
To:        "Artyom V. Viklenko" <artem@mipk.kharkiv.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Routing and VPN troubles...

Thanks Artyom...

The PC's behind FBSD1-3 are on private network addresses. The ADSL
infrastructure and ATM paths will only route the assigned public address to
the router FBSD4. There is no VLAN-aware switch, it's just the way that the
ATM paths are configured that made it a close analogy (so I thought).

The VPN stuff might be easy if I could figure out how to make FBSD1-3 route
through FBSD4 (regardless of the fact that they are all on the same
subnet... the traffic from FBSD1 needs to "bounce" off FBSD4 on it's way to
FBSD3 for example... either that, or maybe the gif interfaces count as
distinct interfaces for routing?

m/