Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:32:55 -0600
From:      "Tom Connolly" <tomc@cqg.com>
To:        "'Lucas Holt'" <laffer1@foolishgames.com>
Cc:        'FreeBSD_Questions' <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 5.3 Audigy

Lucas Holt wrote:
> If your card doesn't work, you may need to find the pci id and
> make=20
> some changes to the sound code.  (only if its an oem that hasn't been
> accounted for)
>=20
> Luke

Thanks Luke. =20
In case my sound card doesn't work, is there any documentation on how to
do what you mentioned above?
i.e. make changes to the sound code?  I can get the pci id from dmesg
right?
Bear with me, I'm new to FreeBSD. =20
Been at it for about 2 months now and loving it but some things still
confuse me and I'm still not really good at finding the documentation
yet.

Thanks again,
Thomas