Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:49:06 +0100
From:      Gernot Hueber <hueber@riic.at>
To:        CL1787@aol.com
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Router based on FreeBSD.

Hi,

You claim the 3Coms are no good choice for FBSD. I have always been very=
 satisfied
with 3Com905B devices.
And a quick search did not reveal any major problems with the 3com cards.

Pls, can you explain the problem in more detail or direct me to more=
 detailed
information (how to avoid impacts with STATS ...)

Thank you

Gernot Hueber

Dipl.-Ing. Gernot Hueber
Institut f=FCr Integrierte Schaltungen