Date:      Wed, 7 Dec 2005 16:51:33 +0100
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        OxY <oxy@field.hu>
Cc:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: geom mirror write performance problem

--w2JjAQZceEVGylhD

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 03:44:19PM +0100, OxY wrote:
+> i found the real problem, it was not the xl driver, but the geom mirror..
+> if i try to write to an other disk, not in the main systems raid1, then
+> download is ok, 10M/s...
+> then i tried to remove one disk from the raid1, and write on it..
+> the download is OK again...
+> when i sync the raid array it gives poor performance again 1M/s..
+> what's wrong?
+>=20
+> the disks are OK, all hardwares too, it worked for almost a year without=
 problem..
+> i upgraded from 5.4->6.0-rel 1week, that's when the problem appeared..
+>=20
+> i use geom mirror on 2 other servers (5.4, 6.0) and works fine, fast eno=
ugh..
+> any idea what to do?=20

Could you send dmesg from you system?

--=20