Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 98 12:25:27 +0100
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        Eric Feillant <Eric.Feillant@EUnet-Bretagne.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISDN4BSD, Which CArd ?

> From: Eric Feillant <Eric.Feillant@EUnet-Bretagne.fr>

> I want to install ISDN4BSD software and drivers on my FreeBSDD 2.2.2
> System.
> Can someone tell me wich ISDN card is the Best for this software ?
> The USR ? The Teles ? the Creatix Card ?

To be political correct, I would not buy a teles because they have a
0190-Support number. This costs the same as telephone-sex.

USR supported the I4B project with a passive "Sportster ISDN TA intern" ISDN
card and complete hardware documentation for the card.

The NICCY GO@ does not work yet AFAIK.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION
           WATCH OUT FOR TURBOFAX for OPENSTEP!