Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 1996 15:50:41 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        smp@csn.net (Steve Passe)
Cc:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SMP-compliant motherboards

> Terry said:
> > SUP.  The smp stuff for /sys is exported as a SUP collection.  I FTP
> > it on a major revision to make sure my local work is not disturbed;
> > I could sup it and copy the tree instead of FTP'ing it, but I have no
> > reason to waste that much disk.
>
> So I nosed around but could not find any references to a parallel SMP /sys
> collection in any of the supfiles in /sup or current/share/examples/sup.
>
> I did find:
>
>   sup.freebsd.org:/pub/smp/SMP.tar.gz (dated oct 8, 1995)
>
> Is this the SUP collection to which you refer?

No.

Is anyone supping?  I have been saving "interesting" messages in the SMP
group, and a SUP file line would have been interesting (IMO), but I don't
have one.  I conclude it hasn't been posted?

My guess is:

smp-sys release=cvs host=sup.FreeBSD.org hostbase=/home base=/b/cvstree prefix=
/b/cvstree/smpcvs delete old use-rel-suffix

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.