Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 1996 09:46:15 +0200
From:      Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sound editor?

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have a cool sound editor ?
>
> I know about nas's auwavedit which is okay ...
>
> 	Tnks,
> 	Amancio

You could try mxv, I think there is a binary (at least I had one)
which runs under the linux emulator, you could also try to compile
it ofcourse, but it requires Interviews and is a bit of a pain
to compile. (I tried, ran into too many problems and just used
the linux binary)

I don't have an ftp site handy, but it should be on a linux mirror.

Marc.

Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl