Date:      Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:18:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.0-RELEASE?

> [John Dyson proposes a TerryNIX Meeting]

>Maybe not worth a trip overseas by itself, but perhaps it might
>be partial justification.  (Unless we could get Terry to write a document that
>is intellegible at less than postdoc reading skills level. :-)).

Don't forget to bring your Linear Algebra notes.  From the last major
missive I saw, a bit of exposure to differential geometry would help as
well.  I've figured out Terry's game, this "Research" he talks about --
he's going to unify Gravity and the BSD Kernel!!  It's gonna be called the
GUTT, or "Grand Unified Terryfication Theory".

Thanks for coming out today.  I've been cooped up sick in the house too
long.  :-)

Brian