Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 1999 11:58:45 +0400
From:      "Ilya Balashov" <tsw@inec.ru>
To:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ipfilter broken in 3.2-stable

i using freebsd 3.2-stable with ipfw... for some reasons, i try to change
ipfw (options IPFIREWALL) and ipf (options IPFILTER)...

but after reconfigure my system with ipfilter (NAT+accounting+some blocking
rules), i have critical problems with IPfilter internal ftp proxy (using it
cause kernel panic)

atfer some exploration, i found ipfilter 3.2.10 is latest, but in 3.2-stable
has 3.2.7

i wrote to Darren Reed, and ask him:
"can you update IP Filter in 3.2-stable branch???"
and he answer: "when I get 3.2 cd-rom's, yes"