Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:33:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marco Radzinschi <marco@radzinschi.com>
To:        Vinceido Lipose <lipos@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to install FreeBSD with ADSL modem ?

Use internet connection sharing on windows 98 to hook up to the ADSL line,
and connect the laptop to your windows 98 machine using a crossover cable.
Of course, you would need to drop a second network interface card into the
windows 98 machine.

I have no idea how to get PPPoE to work from the install, but it is not
difficult once the OS is installed.  Using the win98 as a gateway is
probably the easiest way.

Marco Radzinschi

E-Mail: marco@radzinschi.com
AOL IM: CrackedBoy