Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 1997 21:21:54 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FREEBSD ON TELEVISION PROGRAM

According to J Wunsch:
> As you can see, i didn't learn to love IRIX very much.  I hope they
> did it better with IRIX 6, version 5 was a plain horror story.

Looking into Bugtraq closely, I am afraid not. Irix is still full of
holes. Up to recently, they were mostly symlinks problems but now that
someone had found a way to exploit the various buffer overflow that plague
the code, it is even more fun than ever.

Must be the most exploitable Unix ever, even better than HP-SUX (and that
says a lot).
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: There are no limits -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #20: Fri Jun 13 00:16:13 CEST 1997