Date:      Fri, 29 May 1998 13:24:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      zoonie <zoonie@myhouse.com>
To:        David Babler <dbabler@Rigel.orionsys.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISDN Terminal Adaptor recommendation

i agree with ulf, use a router.  with the TA you'll have to write a script
to check and reconnect if the call is dropped.  with the router you just
set it to stay pegged all the time and if the call is dropped the router
will dial back immediatly vs the script method that runs every few minutes
to check and re-establish the call.  im not familar with the netgear
router but i have done this type of setup with pipelines and netopias and
it works well, the TA method was a pain...