Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 2020 17:47:35 +0530
From:      "Sarah" <seoruchin@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Hire Sr. Magento Developer at affordable Price!!

Hi,

I'm a professional Magento developer. I have more than 7 years ofsuccessful
experience in Magento e-Commerce. I have developed awide range of Magento
e-Commerce websites using Magento, PHP,HTML, CSS, jQuery and MySQL.I am
familiar with Magento extension,Magento version 1,7,1.9,2.0, Marketplace
extension Magento theme andMagento Admin Management.

I have been into this development field from quite a long time 7+ years, and
I have worked on Magento (1.X & 2.0)standards/Custom theme development and
paid theme customization. I can handle the complete development process
which includes UI designing, Development, Rigorous Testing and long term
maintenance.

May I know if you are interested in any of these services?

Best Regards,

Sarah

It would be great if you share the details of your requirement so that I can
come up with my best solution accordingly.