Date:      Thu,  3 Jul 2003 10:59:43 +0100
From:      Steve Ansell <topper@dev-zero.com>
To:        dwhite@gumbysoft.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

This message is in MIME format and has been PGP signed.

--=_1043dc4d995d0d04ec2df6

Hi Doug,

>> 4.8-STABLE FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE #0: Wed Jul  2 02:21:55 BST 2003

>What did you upgrade from?

It was 4.8 Stable at around the beginning of June before I rebuilt.

>> mount: getmntinfo: Unknown error: 0

>I wonder if this is a busted mount binary, or you didn't upgrade kernel +
>world. Can you boot with the old kernel (kernel.old) successfully?

It was a fresh world and kernel, I was thinking it must be the kernel, as I=
 have
an old 4.6 Release CD and mount from that also gives the same error.

I no longer have the old kernel, I should have kept it like I usually do, it
gave errors with ps and top with size missmatches, the only things that dont
work now are mount, df (unless you specify a directory) and umount.

So I'm assuming you don't have the same prob?

Thanks,

Steve.

--=_1043dc4d995d0d04ec2df6

--=_1043dc4d995d0d04ec2df6--

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.