Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 11:07:23 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Reverse engineering og Hauppauge Tuners

Hi,
Since I noticed on my PAL cards that location [9] of the
Hauppauge eeprom was my tuner type, and Amancio confirmed this
with the NTSC cards, I have managed to reverse engineer the
entire Hauppauge Tuner list from the Windows driver.

Using the Strings command on the file HCWPNP.DLL from the
windows driver (from their FTP site), a list of Tuners can be generated.
Fortunatly, this ties in with what we already know.

Hope this helps with future tuners.
Roger

1 External
2 Unspecified