Date:      Mon, 02 Apr 2001 22:43:53 -0200
From:      rivo nurges <rix@estpak.ee>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: djbdns or tinydns

scanner@jurai.net wrote:

> If I were you I would stick to BIND 9 or the latest 8.x. Otherwise try to
> look into MaraDNS. Search www.freshmeat.net for the link. It appears to be
at the moment it doesn't support zone transfers & cacheing name server
> fast, stable, and handle things well. Oh yeah and unlike djbdns its not an
> unreadable mess, and the license isnt as bad.
i dont think so, like qmail(first setup is hard but when you intall it
3rd time, it's very quick&easy to setup)
i like djbdns and way how i can organize zone transfers(i use scp)

--
rix
http://www.ripe.net/cgi-bin/whois?rix@estpak.ee