Date:      Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:32:47 +0200
From:      des@des.no (Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-1?q?Sm=F8rgrav?=)
To:        Paul Robinson <paul@iconoplex.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Re: RMS says: 'Use BSD, for goodness sake!']

Paul Robinson <paul@iconoplex.co.uk> writes:
> ports/misc/freedialog, something I did in 1999.
> [...]
> OpenBSD on Sunday removed GNU grep in favor of freegrep, which was another
> project from 1999.  It was a busy couple of months :)

I'm a bit surprised to see you claim credit for freegrep, as it was
written by JP Howard and myself, and your name doesn't appear anywhere
in the sources or documentation.

OpenBSD, by the way, uses a completely different implementation
written by Carson Harding.  Your name doesn't appear there either.

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav - des@des.no