Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 99 06:11:45 +0000
From:      jedi@ripnet.com
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Suggestion

Yeah, I know.  Or I'm well enough off.  My concern is that the Supported
Hardware Misc section in the handbook is completey blank, no devices what-so-
ever listed.  Shouldn't there be a listing of previously tried devices there?
Surely someone has documented something?

As for the chip SmartLink's (distributed as archtek in the USA I think) are
listed with "UPT (RJ-45) & BNC, Realtek chip

Adrian